Did you know Ruston High has a competitive swim team? I just learned this last year. The Bearcats have a swim meet this Wednesday evening in Shreveport and CTS is going to try and be there. Hopefully I will be able to get some great action shots of our team. I plan to post them along with our football coverage from Thursday night this weekend. I'm excited about this opportunity to capture for the first time our Bearcat swimmers.
Don't forget about our weekly lunch at Pizza Inn Wednesday at noon with Coach Laird. With the Bearcats starting to roll and with a big district game coming up Thursday against an undefeated Bastrop team...there is no time better to come out and enjoy this midweek review and preview.
The football booster club Wednesday evening is having a full team meal with Legendary Bearcat and Hall of Famer Fred Dean as the motivational speaker. I'm sure he will work in some how his trademark line..."you gotta go out and HIT somebody". I have no doubt it will be a memorable time.
If you missed the Neville game...then you missed a glorious memory. It had everything...great football and an excited and electric atmosphere. With the recent big win and the likely district championship on the line our game Thursday should have even more of both. Also with the game being broadcast live on Cox Sports Television it will be a great opportunity to showcase our school, team, band, student body and community to thousands across the the Cox coverage area. Come out and support the Bearcats...
The Founder
CampTatumSports
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment